Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous Texas weather! (For those of you who don't live in Texas we only have good weather twice a year...spring and fall lol)
I have some great news! I am now a Pampered Chef Consultant! I have always loved their products and am very excited to now be able to sell them. I'll be posting about our monthly host specials and guest specials periodically.

If you want to order anything then please contact me either on here or through my website.

www.pamperedchef.biz/brittanymarie

I also recently became a Certified Nurse's Aide. Our state test was last week and my sister and I passed with flying colors! Very happy for us both!

Looking forward to a day filled with shopping, fun and maybe mani/pedis to celebrate. I will let you all know if I find some great shopping deals!


Happy Shopping and God Bless! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment