Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Etsy Orders Received :)

I love getting mail :) It's a secret addiction of mine. I think it started when my husband (then boyfriend) joined the marine corps. I loved receiving letters from him so I checked the mail constantly. And now I check the mail hoping for etsy deliveries. The packaging for all of my orders was so cute and each seller had either given me an extra gift or a notecard saying thank you.


I received this adorable checkbook cover by twopolkadots yesterday and I adore it!!!



These matchbook notepads by funkychickenscoop are perfect for my purse. I actually used one for the first time last night at the grocery store.

I subscribed to Birchbox last week so I'm going to be adding that to my monthly mail. Ill be sharing the contents when I get mine next week. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment