Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finding Your Style

Finding my style has been a long road and I'm sure that its not quite finished yet. Transitioning from youth to young adult and now to a mom had taken its toll on my clothes. Everything was mismatched and some crazy mix of college girl and maternity. It was bad.
I recently discovered a style that is low maintenance but still put together. (Probably due to so much retail therapy now that my husband is deployed.)
This is an example of a typical day for me. Not too overdone to play with my son but not so plain that I can't go out.

Let me know if you like anything in the picture and I can label where everything's from. Although most of this or similar can be found at target and old navy.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment